Tips For Tight-Wads
Every Tuesday I
will used to offer some things concerning personal finance, whether for around the home, saving for college, paying off that mortgage or retiring millionaires.
I was a Financial Advisor in a previous life and a finance major in grad school. I learned some awesome ways to make or save money. They may or may not be some ideas you have heard about.
These ideas are good for anyone, at any age or income but ideal for young people or young couples just starting out.
They are ideas for the financially savvy or the financial students that want to be a little craftier with their hard earned money. Click on Tightwad Tuesday’s under categories to save become a tighter Tightwad!
Or look in the Tight Wad Categorie for archived ideas on saving money, making money, or building some wealth. But only if you ant to retire rich! I know you have some ideas too so feel free to share them.
If you are a parent you might be looking for ways to save money like we are at DDD. Here on the T4TW page, I will keep some links to keep handy for those money decisions.
TIPS FOR TIGHT-WAD LINKS:
- The Frugal Girls: one stop shop for everything frugal
- New: SnipSnap! An app that gets great scanable coupons to your phone! Never leave a coupon at home again!
- Coupon Mom
- ChuckECheese: Coupons for where a kid can be a kid!
- Target Coupons
- Living Social: Add your zip code for coupons & discounts in your area
- Free Printable Phonics sheets: tutoring kids activities
- The Savvy Source: Krafts and printables for Kids
- WALMART Photos the best price for photos delivered right to your door!
- Freelance Writing: If you like to write you can make some xtra money here
- Home Depot Savings Center: Guys! Need I say more?
- Lowes Savings & Deal of the Day: more cool stuff on promotion
Three great links for Personal Finance ideas and research; because three opinions are better than one:
- CNN’s Howard Clark
- Suze Orman ~ personal finance expert
- The Motley Fool ~ become a Fool. I got my start here & still a big Fool!
So you too were you forced to “clean your plate” too? 🙂
Yeah, I think about that a lot and wish in some way we could get back to that…well done.
I am the product of Depression era parents!
You are so on top of it man…very nice.
I think my wife saved $23 just last week at the Target on groceries with Snippy. Its great and handy…
I like Snip Snap!